Support the Institute
The Chemistry of Life Processes Institute seeks support for its mission of fostering new multi-disciplinary investigations into disease and training the next generation of multi-disciplinary researchers.
You can make a donation today at Northwestern's We Will Campaign website.
Philanthropic gifts support:
- Drug discovery and development platforms that drive innovation and translation
- In vivo and molecular imaging capabilities that enable new diagnostics and therapeutics
- Personalized Human Tumor Program for planning chemotherapeutic approaches based on individual tumor characteristics and genomics
- The Human Proteome Project to discover the molecular footprint of proteins in health and disease and develop new personalized targets for therapeutic intervention
- Shared technology platforms that accelerate cutting edge research
- Education and training across disciplinary boundaries
If you would like further information about how you can support the Institute, please contact Sheila Judge and/or Kelly Colpoys.
Sheila M. Judge, PhD
Senior Director for Research, Education and Administration
Chemistry of Life Processes Institute
s-judge [at] northwestern [dot] edu
Director of Development, University Research Centers
University Development and Alumni Relations
mhkelley [at] northwestern [dot] edu